Why Use Us?
One way to immediately add value in terms of appearance and resale value is a well laid drive and attractive driveway. The steep hills, variations in soil conditions as well as extreme weather common to places like Rosebud and Somerville make a well-constructed, strong, yet beautiful driveway essential. Why use us to design and construct this all-important feature? Richard Robertson is licenced with the Victorian Building Authority for structural landscaping, a member of the Professional Industry body ‘Landscaping Victoria’, a Master Builder’s Master Tradesman. He’s your professional and creative one stop landscape design and landscape construction company.
What Are My Options?
Richard Robertson Landscapes can provide a driveway that suits the terrain of your landscape, the architecture of your home as well as the garden itself. Exposed aggregate concrete, asphalt, brick paved or crushed rock driveways are just a few of the material types available. As summer fades into autumn and then winter people start thinking about driveways. And that’s thanks to the rain. Slipping in the mud ruins your garden, not to mention what it does to your shoes, or your ankles when you fall over and sprain them! Don’t wait until then. If you are refurbishing your garden, or landscaping from scratch, add the driveway to the list as one of the elements to include.
A driveway should be low maintenance, weather resistant and durable. They handle regular, heavy traffic, provide drainage, and are constantly exposed to the elements.
What is the Best Driveway for my Home?
Having been designing and constructing driveways on the Mornington Peninsula since 1988, our advice is solid. And the fact that we win awards for our landscaping work doesn’t hurt either. Bearing in mind your budget, your location and your own personal style we will design and construct the perfect driveway for your home. Among the options are:
- Exposed Aggregate Driveways: The fact that exposed aggregate isn’t hampered by shape requirements and comes in a large variety of colour schemes is a plus. The fact that it’s low-maintenance, non-skid and extremely durable as well as reasonably priced is another.
- Paved Driveways: The most attractive thing about paved driveways is that they can be used straight away. They are easily replaced if they get damaged, say from leaking car oil. You simply replace the damaged pavers. You don’t need to redo the entire driveway.
- Concrete Driveways: Versatile concrete can either be laid in a solid swathe which can be coloured, stamped to resemble natural stone, slate and flagstone, tile, brick and even wood or it can be laid as pavers.
- Compacted Crushed Rock Driveways: When laid professionally, easily repairable crushed rock allows for proper water drainage during the rainy season.
- Crusher Dust: Great for tight spaces, crusher dust is a natural by-product of stone and the result is a strong, smooth and stable surface.
If you live on the Mornington Peninsula and you’re looking for an experienced driveway specialist then contact us on 041 959 4214.
Landscapes for living!