Garden Landscaping, Design & Construction Mornington Peninsula - Richard Robertson Landscapes
Richard Robertson Landscapes specialises in garden landscapes, design and construction for homes on the Mornington Peninsula and are famous for it. Australia's Mornington Peninsula certainly has an advantage when it comes to outdoor living. We are fortunate to enjoy beautiful climate and coastal surrounds, surf and bayside beaches, unique wildlife and spectacular scenery. We Aussies enjoy spending a lot of time outside and so we should! We need our gardens to feel like they are extensions of both our home and environment.
Why Richard Robertson Landscapes?
Garden landscaping is a specialised and recognised trade qualification. The ability to transform ideas and vision into tangible reality is a skill. If landscape construction work is not done correctly it can end up a costly error. That's why you need to choose a landscaping company with professional qualifications, creative concepts, experience and proven expertise and ability to design and construct your new landscape design the way you want it to be.
If you're looking for a Mornington Peninsula landscaper, with 30 years landscaping experience, you just found him - Richard Robertson. Richard Robertson is a Licensed Landscaper with the Victorian Building Authority for structural landscaping and a Domestic Builder Limited. Richard Robertson is a member of the Landscaping Professional Industry body 'Landscaping Victoria' and also a Master Builder's Master Tradesman. Richard Robertson is the owner of a professional landscape design and construction company right here in Sorrento.
Garden Landscaping Services
As Mornington Peninsula landscapers we like to think of ourselves as expanding creative boundaries. Every project, no matter how big or small the budget, matters to and inspires us. Landscape Design Construction - the big idea, the concept that takes your dreams and creates the way forward in terms of making it a reality. Landscape Design Project Management - proper professional project management that results in a perfect job, on time and in budget, ensuring the process is easy for you.
With these two elements in place the end result of the project is well on its way to becoming a beautiful part of your lifestyle. Whether it be:
- BBQ areas are often the most used outdoor entertaining area in any home, so this needs to be attractive and user friendly
- Decking & Pergolas A deck leads your indoor area outside providing an additional outdoor entertainment area, making your home seem larger
- Driveway design in exposed aggregate concrete, crushed rock or paved driveway, boat or caravan parking bays and turning circles
- Excavation and earth moving
- Fencing, gates and screens, brush panels, timber, stone walls and retaining walls.
- Garden art and sculptures, backlit metalcraft screens
- Irrigation systems - Installation of a new irrigation system or repair of an existing
- Outdoor lighting can enhance your driveway and pathways at night. Feature uplighting can enhance night time gardens and water features.
- Outdoor rooms and entertaining areas including pergolas. Enjoy entertaining comfortably outside and of an evening.
- Outdoor shower areas are perfect after a hot, sandy day at the beach!
- Pathways leading through your garden in exposed aggregate concrete, crushed rock or paving such as crazy paving, limestone, bluestone.
- Planting Beautiful yet drought tolerant, native and coastal indigenous - you need someone who really knows their plants to make a coastal garden thrive - from the look and feel as well as the cost and availability of water
- Pool surrounds including your pool construction if you like, from start to finish - decking, paving, frameless glass pool fencing - safety features can be attractive!
- Privacy screens to completely conceal your garden from the outside world or perhaps beautify utility areas
- Retaining walls Timber retaining walls or block work. Retaining walls can allow you to even out and access more or your garden. Outdoor lighting can be inset.
- Stone work, stone walling, paving, cladding.
- Water features and reflection ponds.